Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Heads..


This entry shall have no other uses rather than to introduce the faces of each group members, or so it sounds. It does not contain any kind of knowledge or so do any kind of information regarding any serious matter. This entry shall not be viewed by minor.

So, again, I was told(actually I was forced) to upload the pictures of each group members' faces. and AGAIN, I RELUCTANTLY did the work of uploading their pictures, and so I were told to upload mine as well. SO, here they are. Feast your EYES!





NUR FATIN ADILIN BT MOHAMED ASHRI


LORRETA GALE ANAK JALIN

INDIRA MALANI


 SHAHRUL MUHAZAD BIN SHAHRUDIN

2 comments:

  1. FYI: We didnt FORCE u... Atleast I know i Didnt..!!
    Credits again to Shahrul Muhazad..!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nur fatin adilin bt mohamed ashri A134153

    glad to be in a team with all of you guys..:-)

    ReplyDelete