Saturday, October 2, 2010

say no to racism

I'm sure many of you watched the recent taping of the Oprah Winfrey Show where her guest was Tommy Hilfiger. On the show, she asked him if the statements about race he was accused of saying were true.

 Statements like"..."If I'd known African-Americans, Hispanics, Jewish
and Asians would buy my clothes, I WOULD NOT have made them so nice. I
wish these people would *NOT* buy my clothes, as they are made for upper
class white people."

His answer to Oprah was a simple "YES".
Where after she immediately asked him to leave her show.

4 comments:

  1. I didnt Know about that.. maybe tommy hillfiger should go for rehab or something!!

    How can a public figure at such say such a thing when the United states of America is on the edge of re-globalization?
    proof to the Newly-oppointed president non other than Barrack Obama?

    Its an Insult regardlessly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. iNDA A132080
    wow!
    credit to Oprah.
    Shes brave enough

    ReplyDelete
  3. nur fatin adilin, A134153

    YES, i agree with both of you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorreta Gale Anak Jalin,A132763...That's right friends...racism is extremely bad..

    ReplyDelete